A new radiocarbon chronology of Baumkirchen, stratotype for the onset of the Upper Würmian in the Alps
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Quaternary Science Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 552–558, August 2013
How to Cite
SPÖTL, C., REIMER, P. J., STARNBERGER, R. and REIMER, R. W. (2013), A new radiocarbon chronology of Baumkirchen, stratotype for the onset of the Upper Würmian in the Alps. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 552–558. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2645
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: P208580
This article has been cited by:
- 1Palaeoclimate records 60–8 ka in the Austrian and Swiss Alps and their forelands, Quaternary Science Reviews, 2014, 106, 186, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,