Research Article - Themed Set
North-eastern Laurentide, western Greenland and southern Innuitian ice stream dynamics during the last glacial cycle
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 14–26, January 2014
How to Cite
SIMON, Q., HILLAIRE-MARCEL, C., ST-ONGE, G. and ANDREWS, J. T. (2014), North-eastern Laurentide, western Greenland and southern Innuitian ice stream dynamics during the last glacial cycle. J. Quaternary Sci., 29: 14–26. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2648
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- G.S. and C. H. M. FQRNT (Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies)
- CFI (Canadian Foundation for Innovation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!