A 1300-year multi-proxy, high-resolution record from a rich fen in northern Poland: reconstructing hydrology, land use and climate change
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 582–594, August 2013
How to Cite
LAMENTOWICZ, M., GAŁKA, M., MILECKA, K., TOBOLSKI, K., LAMENTOWICZ, Ł., FIAŁKIEWICZ-KOZIEŁ, B. and BLAAUW, M. (2013), A 1300-year multi-proxy, high-resolution record from a rich fen in northern Poland: reconstructing hydrology, land use and climate change. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 582–594. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2650
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Swiss Contribution to the enlarged European Union PSPB-013/2010
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education NN306060940 NN305077936
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!