Research Article - Themed Set
Paleoenvironments during Younger Dryas-Early Holocene retreat of the Greenland Ice Sheet from outer Disko Trough, central west Greenland
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 27–40, January 2014
How to Cite
JENNINGS, A. E., WALTON, M. E., Ó COFAIGH, C., KILFEATHER, A., ANDREWS, J. T., ORTIZ, J. D., DE VERNAL, A. and DOWDESWELL, J. A. (2014), Paleoenvironments during Younger Dryas-Early Holocene retreat of the Greenland Ice Sheet from outer Disko Trough, central west Greenland. J. Quaternary Sci., 29: 27–40. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2652
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council (NERC), UK
- National Science Foundation, USA. Grant Number: NSF-OPP-0713755
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!