Architecture of the lower terraces and evolution of the Dordogne River at Bergerac (south-west France) during the last glacial–interglacial cycle
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 605–616, August 2013
How to Cite
BERTRAN, P., FROUIN, M., MERCIER, N., NAESSENS, F., PRODEO, F., QUEFFELEC, A., SIRIEIX, C. and SITZIA, L. (2013), Architecture of the lower terraces and evolution of the Dordogne River at Bergerac (south-west France) during the last glacial–interglacial cycle. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 605–616. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2656
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Inrap, the ANR project ‘Magdatis’ and the European Research Council. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007/2013, TRACSYMBOLS 249587
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!