Present Address: Department of Earth and Ocean Sciences, Tufts University, Medford, MA 02155, USA. E-mail: email@example.com
Reconstructing Holocene sea level using salt-marsh foraminifera and transfer functions: lessons from New Jersey, USA
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 617–629, August 2013
How to Cite
KEMP, A. C., TELFORD, R. J., HORTON, B. P., ANISFELD, S. C. and SOMMERFIELD, C. K. (2013), Reconstructing Holocene sea level using salt-marsh foraminifera and transfer functions: lessons from New Jersey, USA. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 617–629. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2657
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- NICRR. Grant Number: DE-FC02-06ER64298
- National Science Foundation award. Grant Number: EAR-0951686
- NOAA. Grant Number: NA11OAR4310101
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!