Present address: Department of Earth Sciences, Vancouver Island University, 900 Fifth Street, Nanaimo, BC, Canada, V9R 5S5.
A refined understanding of the paleoenvironmental history recorded at the Okanagan Centre section, an MIS 4 stratotype, south-central British Columbia, Canada
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 729–747, November 2013
How to Cite
LESEMANN, J.-E., BRENNAND, T. A., LIAN, O. B. and SANBORN, P. (2013), A refined understanding of the paleoenvironmental history recorded at the Okanagan Centre section, an MIS 4 stratotype, south-central British Columbia, Canada. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 729–747. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2665
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- Geological Society of America Student Research. Grant Number: J.-E.L.
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada Discovery. Grant Numbers: T.A.B., O.B.L., P.S. D. G.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!