Deeply rooted glaciotectonism in western Denmark: geological composition, structural characteristics and the origin of Varde hill-island
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 683–696, October 2013
How to Cite
HØYER, A.-S., JØRGENSEN, F., PIOTROWSKI, J. A. and JAKOBSEN, P. R. (2013), Deeply rooted glaciotectonism in western Denmark: geological composition, structural characteristics and the origin of Varde hill-island. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 683–696. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2667
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- GeoCenter Denmark, Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS)
- Faculty of Science and Technology at the Aarhus University
- Nature Agency in Ribe
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!