Late Pleistocene and early Holocene change in the Weddell Sea: a new climate record from the Patriot Hills, Ellsworth Mountains, West Antarctica
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 697–704, October 2013
How to Cite
TURNEY, C., FOGWILL, C., VAN OMMEN, T. D., MOY, A. D., ETHERIDGE, D., RUBINO, M., CURRAN, M. A. J. and RIVERA, A. (2013), Late Pleistocene and early Holocene change in the Weddell Sea: a new climate record from the Patriot Hills, Ellsworth Mountains, West Antarctica. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 697–704. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2668
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2013
- Australian Research Council
- CSMT's Laureate Fellowship. Grant Number: FL100100195
- CJF Futures Fellowship. Grant Number: FT120100004
- Antarctic Logistics and Expeditions (ALE). Grant Number: LP120200724
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!