Research Article - Themed Set
Environmental changes in Baffin Bay during the Holocene based on the physical and magnetic properties of sediment cores
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 41–56, January 2014
How to Cite
ST-ONGE, M.-P. and ST-ONGE, G. (2014), Environmental changes in Baffin Bay during the Holocene based on the physical and magnetic properties of sediment cores. J. Quaternary Sci., 29: 41–56. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2674
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article:
Figure S1. Background_dataset_cores34_38.
Figure S2. Background_dataset_cores42_70.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.