Coccolithophore carbonate during the last 450 ka in the NW Pacific Ocean (ODP site 1209B, Shatsky Rise)
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 57–69, January 2014
How to Cite
BORDIGA, M., COBIANCHI, M., LUPI, C., PELOSI, N., VENTI, N. L. and ZIVERI, P. (2014), Coccolithophore carbonate during the last 450 ka in the NW Pacific Ocean (ODP site 1209B, Shatsky Rise). J. Quaternary Sci., 29: 57–69. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2677
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- Institute of Environmental Science and Technology of the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona
- Department of Analytical Chemistry at Oviedo University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!