A high-resolution monsoon record of millennial-scale oscillations during Late MIS 3 from Wulu Cave, south-west China
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 83–90, January 2014
How to Cite
DUAN, F., LIU, D., CHENG, H., WANG, X., WANG, Y., KONG, X. and CHEN, S. (2014), A high-resolution monsoon record of millennial-scale oscillations during Late MIS 3 from Wulu Cave, south-west China. J. Quaternary Sci., 29: 83–90. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2681
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 2007105GZ10033, 41172314, 41072126
- Research and Innovation Project for College Graduates of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CXZZ12_0399
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!