A Late Pleistocene record of climate and environmental change from the northern and southern Kelabit Highlands of Sarawak, Malaysian Borneo
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 105–122, February 2014
How to Cite
JONES, S. E., HUNT, C. O. and REIMER, P. J. (2014), A Late Pleistocene record of climate and environmental change from the northern and southern Kelabit Highlands of Sarawak, Malaysian Borneo. J. Quaternary Sci., 29: 105–122. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2682
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- Sarawak forestry Department and Kuching Herbarium
- Cultured Rainforest Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!