Testing the sensitivity of the East Antarctic Ice Sheet to Southern Ocean dynamics: past changes and future implications
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 91–98, January 2014
How to Cite
FOGWILL, C. J., TURNEY, C. S. M., MEISSNER, K. J., GOLLEDGE, N. R., SPENCE, P., ROBERTS, J. L., ENGLAND, M. H., JONES, R. T. and CARTER, L. (2014), Testing the sensitivity of the East Antarctic Ice Sheet to Southern Ocean dynamics: past changes and future implications. J. Quaternary Sci., 29: 91–98. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2683
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: FT120100004, FL100100195, FT100100443
- Australian Government's Cooperative Research Centres Programme through the Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre (ACE CRC)
- VUW Foundation grant ARCCIM, GNS Scienc
- ANDRILL project
Vol. 29, Issue 5, 508, Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!