Vegetation sensitivity to climate changes and human impact in the Harghita Mountains (Eastern Romanian Carpathians) over the past 15 000 years
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 141–152, February 2014
How to Cite
TANŢĂU, I., FEURDEAN, A., DE BEAULIEU, J.-L., REILLE, M. and FĂRCAŞ, S. (2014), Vegetation sensitivity to climate changes and human impact in the Harghita Mountains (Eastern Romanian Carpathians) over the past 15 000 years. J. Quaternary Sci., 29: 141–152. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2688
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
- Romanian National Authority for Scientific Research (UEFISCDI) (project PN-II-RU-TE-2011-3-0145). Valuable suggestions on an earlier version of the manuscript from Mike Walker and an anonymous reviewer are greatly appreciated.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!