A Holocene record of coastal landscape dynamics in the eastern Kimberley region, Australia
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 163–174, February 2014
How to Cite
PROSKE, U., HESLOP, D. and HABERLE, S. (2014), A Holocene record of coastal landscape dynamics in the eastern Kimberley region, Australia. J. Quaternary Sci., 29: 163–174. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2691
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
- German Academic Exchange Service DAAD
- Department of the Environment and Conservation DEC
- DEC Regulation 4 Authority Permit CE003064
- Kimberley Foundation of Australia
- Australian Research Council DP110105419
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!