A 560–440 ka tephra record from the Mercure Basin, southern Italy: volcanological and tephrostratigraphic implications
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 232–248, April 2014
How to Cite
GIACCIO, B., GALLI, P., PERONACE, E., ARIENZO, I., NOMADE, S., CAVINATO, G. P., MANCINI, M., MESSINA, P. and SOTTILI, G. (2014), A 560–440 ka tephra record from the Mercure Basin, southern Italy: volcanological and tephrostratigraphic implications. J. Quaternary Sci., 29: 232–248. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2696
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
- Italian Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri – Dipartimento di Protezione Civile (DPC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!