The use of multivariate statistics to resolve multiple contamination signals in the oxygen isotope analysis of biogenic silica
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 641–649, October 2014
How to Cite
WILSON, K. E., LENG, M. J. and MACKAY, A. W. (2014), The use of multivariate statistics to resolve multiple contamination signals in the oxygen isotope analysis of biogenic silica. J. Quaternary Sci., 29: 641–649. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2729
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2014
- NERC PhD studentship. Grant Number: NE/F008635/1
- NERC NIGL Facility. Grant Number: IP/1082/1108
- UCL Graduate School bursary and the Quaternary Research Association Bill Bishop Award
- Kenyan Ministry of Mines and Geology research permit. Grant Number: OP/13/001/C 1391
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!