Late Weichselian and holocene sea-level history for a cross-section of western Norway
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 113–132, 1987
How to Cite
Svendsen, J. I. and Mangerud, J. (1987), Late Weichselian and holocene sea-level history for a cross-section of western Norway. J. Quaternary Sci., 2: 113–132. doi: 10.1002/jqs.3390020205
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Norwegian Research Council for Science and Humanities
- Norwegian Geological Survey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!