Geological Survey of Canada Contribution No. 49387.
Ice wedges: Growth, thaw transformation, and palaeoenvironmental significance†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 39–55, 1988
How to Cite
Harry, D. G. and Gozdzik, J. S. (1988), Ice wedges: Growth, thaw transformation, and palaeoenvironmental significance. J. Quaternary Sci., 3: 39–55. doi: 10.1002/jqs.3390030107
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 1988
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!