An Ipswichian fluvial deposit at Fulbeck, Lincolnshire and the chronology of the Trent terraces
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 127–133, 1988
How to Cite
Brandon, A. and Sumbler, M. G. (1988), An Ipswichian fluvial deposit at Fulbeck, Lincolnshire and the chronology of the Trent terraces. J. Quaternary Sci., 3: 127–133. doi: 10.1002/jqs.3390030204
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 1988
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!