Holocene sedimentation on the North Norfolk barrier coast in relation to relative sea-level change
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 25–36, 1989
How to Cite
Funnell, B. M. and Pearson, I. (1989), Holocene sedimentation on the North Norfolk barrier coast in relation to relative sea-level change. J. Quaternary Sci., 4: 25–36. doi: 10.1002/jqs.3390040104
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 1988
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!