Mineral magnetic analyses as a means of lithostratigraphic correlation and provenance indication of glacial diamicts: Intra- and interunit variation
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 257–270, September 1992
How to Cite
Walden, J., Smith, J. P. and Dackombe, R. V. (1992), Mineral magnetic analyses as a means of lithostratigraphic correlation and provenance indication of glacial diamicts: Intra- and interunit variation. J. Quaternary Sci., 7: 257–270. doi: 10.1002/jqs.3390070307
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 1992
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!