Palaeoenvironmental and palaeoclimatic implications of the Late-Quaternary sediment record of Vico volcanic lake (central Italy)
Article first published online: 24 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 245–255, March 2001
How to Cite
Narcisi, B. (2001), Palaeoenvironmental and palaeoclimatic implications of the Late-Quaternary sediment record of Vico volcanic lake (central Italy). J. Quaternary Sci., 16: 245–255. doi: 10.1002/jqs.594
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2000
- European Union ARIDUSEUROMED Project. Grant Number: ENV4-CT95-0062
- European Commission EUROMAARS Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!