Mid- and late-Holocene climatic changes: a test of periodicity and solar forcing in proxy-climate data from blanket peat bogs
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 329–338, May 2001
How to Cite
Chambers, F. M. and Blackford, J. J. (2001), Mid- and late-Holocene climatic changes: a test of periodicity and solar forcing in proxy-climate data from blanket peat bogs. J. Quaternary Sci., 16: 329–338. doi: 10.1002/jqs.596
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2001
- NERC (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!