The origin and flux of icebergs released into the Last Glacial Maximum Northern Hemisphere oceans: the impact of ice-sheet topography
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 565–573, September 2001
How to Cite
Bigg, G. R. and Wadley, M. R. (2001), The origin and flux of icebergs released into the Last Glacial Maximum Northern Hemisphere oceans: the impact of ice-sheet topography. J. Quaternary Sci., 16: 565–573. doi: 10.1002/jqs.628
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!