Stomatal evidence for a decline in atmospheric CO2 concentration during the Younger Dryas stadial: a comparison with Antarctic ice core records
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 21–29, January 2002
How to Cite
Mcelwain, J. C., Mayle, F. E. and Beerling, D. J. (2002), Stomatal evidence for a decline in atmospheric CO2 concentration during the Younger Dryas stadial: a comparison with Antarctic ice core records. J. Quaternary Sci., 17: 21–29. doi: 10.1002/jqs.664
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2001
- Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: F/118/AP.
- Royal Society.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!