Pollen-based biome reconstructions for Colombia at 3000, 6000, 9000, 12 000, 15 000 and 18 000 14C yr ago: Late Quaternary tropical vegetation dynamics
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 113–129, February 2002
How to Cite
Marchant, R., Behling, H., Berrio, J.-C., Cleef, A., Duivenvoorden, J., Hooghiemstra, H., Kuhry, P., Melief, B., Schreve-Brinkman, E., Van Geel, B., Van der Hammen, T., Van Reenen, G. and Wille, M. (2002), Pollen-based biome reconstructions for Colombia at 3000, 6000, 9000, 12 000, 15 000 and 18 000 14C yr ago: Late Quaternary tropical vegetation dynamics. J. Quaternary Sci., 17: 113–129. doi: 10.1002/jqs.669
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2001
- The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 750:198:08.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!