High-resolution study of Icelandic tephras in the Kangerlussuaq Trough, southeast Greenland, during the last deglaciation
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 747–757, December 2002
How to Cite
Jennings, A. E., Grönvold, K., Hilberman, R., Smith, M. and Hald, M. (2002), High-resolution study of Icelandic tephras in the Kangerlussuaq Trough, southeast Greenland, during the last deglaciation. J. Quaternary Sci., 17: 747–757. doi: 10.1002/jqs.692
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2001
- US National Science Foundation, Arctic Natural Sciences.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!