Holocene land- and sea-level changes in Great Britain
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Special Issue: Sea-Level Changes and Neotectonics
Volume 17, Issue 5-6, pages 511–526, July - September 2002
How to Cite
Shennan, I. and Horton, B. (2002), Holocene land- and sea-level changes in Great Britain. J. Quaternary Sci., 17: 511–526. doi: 10.1002/jqs.710
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2002
- Natural Environment Research Council (UK). Grant Number: GST/02/0760 and GST/02/0761.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!