River sediments, great floods and centennial-scale Holocene climate change
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 101–105, February 2003
How to Cite
Macklin, M. G. and Lewin, J. (2003), River sediments, great floods and centennial-scale Holocene climate change. J. Quaternary Sci., 18: 101–105. doi: 10.1002/jqs.751
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!