Post-glacial vegetation reconstruction and a possible 8200 cal. yr BP event from the low arctic of continental Nunavut, Canada
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 621–629, October 2003
How to Cite
Seppä, H., Cwynar, L. C. and MacDonald, G. M. (2003), Post-glacial vegetation reconstruction and a possible 8200 cal. yr BP event from the low arctic of continental Nunavut, Canada. J. Quaternary Sci., 18: 621–629. doi: 10.1002/jqs.793
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!