Abrupt vegetation changes during the last glacial to Holocene transition in mid-latitude South America
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 787–800, December 2003
How to Cite
Moreno, P. I. and León, A. L. (2003), Abrupt vegetation changes during the last glacial to Holocene transition in mid-latitude South America. J. Quaternary Sci., 18: 787–800. doi: 10.1002/jqs.801
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2002
- US National Science Foundation (Office of Climate Dynamics and EPsCOR Program)
- National Geographic Society
- Geological Society of America
- Fondo Naciònal de Desarrollo Científico y Tecnologico. Grant Numbers: 1000905, 1030766
- Iniciativa Cientifica Milenio. Grant Number: P99–103F
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!