Climatic change recorded by stable isotopes and trace elements in a British Holocene tufa
Article first published online: 7 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 251–262, March 2004
How to Cite
Garnett, E. R., Andrews, J. E., Preece, R. C. and Dennis, P. F. (2004), Climatic change recorded by stable isotopes and trace elements in a British Holocene tufa. J. Quaternary Sci., 19: 251–262. doi: 10.1002/jqs.842
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!