Surface exposure dating of the Great Aletsch Glacier Egesen moraine system, western Swiss Alps, using the cosmogenic nuclide 10Be
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 431–441, July 2004
How to Cite
Kelly, M. A., Kubik, P. W., Von Blanckenburg, F. and SchlÜchter, C. (2004), Surface exposure dating of the Great Aletsch Glacier Egesen moraine system, western Swiss Alps, using the cosmogenic nuclide 10Be. J. Quaternary Sci., 19: 431–441. doi: 10.1002/jqs.854
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2003
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20-65153.01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!