Lindén, M. and Möller, P. 2005. Marginal formation of De Geer moraines and their implications to the dynamics of grounding-line recession. J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 20 pp. 113–133. ISSN 0267-8179.
Marginal formation of De Geer moraines and their implications to the dynamics of grounding-line recession†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 113–133, February 2005
How to Cite
Lindén, M. and Möller, P. (2005), Marginal formation of De Geer moraines and their implications to the dynamics of grounding-line recession. J. Quaternary Sci., 20: 113–133. doi: 10.1002/jqs.902
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!