Turney, C., Baillie, M., Clemens, S., Brown, D., Palmer, J., Pilcher, J., Reimer, P. and Leuschner, H. H. 2005. Testing solar forcing of pervasive Holocene climate cycles. J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 20 pp. 511–518. ISSN 0267-8179.
Testing solar forcing of pervasive Holocene climate cycles†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 511–518, September 2005
How to Cite
Turney, C., Baillie, M., Clemens, S., Brown, D., Palmer, J., Pilcher, J., Reimer, P. and Leuschner, H. H. (2005), Testing solar forcing of pervasive Holocene climate cycles. J. Quaternary Sci., 20: 511–518. doi: 10.1002/jqs.927
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2004
- Natural Environment Research Council
- US Department of Energy, University of California Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Grant Number: W-7405-Eng-48
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!