Ivy-Ochs, S., Kerschner H., Kubik, P. W. and Schlüchter, C. 2005. Glacier response in the European Alps to Heinrich Event 1 cooling: the Gschnitz stadial. J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 21 pp. 115–130. ISSN 0267-8179.
Glacier response in the European Alps to Heinrich Event 1 cooling: the Gschnitz stadial†
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 115–130, February 2006
How to Cite
Ivy-Ochs, S., Kerschner, H., Kubik, P. W. and Schlüchter, C. (2006), Glacier response in the European Alps to Heinrich Event 1 cooling: the Gschnitz stadial. J. Quaternary Sci., 21: 115–130. doi: 10.1002/jqs.955
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2005
- Swiss National Fond. Grant Number: 21–043469.95/1
- Austrian Science Foundation (FWF). Grant Number: P-15108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!