Dedicated to Prof. F. L. Dickert on the occassion of his 60th birthday
Production of monodisperse silver colloids by reduction with hydrazine: the effect of chloride and aggregation on SER(R)S signal intensity†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 101–110, February 2004
How to Cite
Nickel, U., Mansyreff, K. and Schneider, S. (2004), Production of monodisperse silver colloids by reduction with hydrazine: the effect of chloride and aggregation on SER(R)S signal intensity. J. Raman Spectrosc., 35: 101–110. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1109
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2003
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: (GK 312).
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!