Conformational analysis of tetrapeptides by exploiting the excitonic coupling between amide I modes
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 586–591, July 2004
How to Cite
Huang, Q. and Schweitzer-Stenner, R. (2004), Conformational analysis of tetrapeptides by exploiting the excitonic coupling between amide I modes. J. Raman Spectrosc., 35: 586–591. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1201
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2003
- NIH. Grant Number: P20 RR16439-01.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!