Surface-enhanced Raman scattering study of the adsorption of the anthraquinone pigment alizarin on Ag nanoparticles
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 921–927, November 2004
How to Cite
Cañamares, M. V., Garcia-Ramos, J. V., Domingo, C. and Sanchez-Cortes, S. (2004), Surface-enhanced Raman scattering study of the adsorption of the anthraquinone pigment alizarin on Ag nanoparticles. J. Raman Spectrosc., 35: 921–927. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1228
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2004
- Dirección General de Investigación (Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología). Grant Number: BFM2001-2265.
- Comunidad Autonoma de Madrid. Grant Number: 07G/0042/2003-1.
- Red Temática del Patrimonio Histórico (CSIC).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!