In situ Raman scattering studies of high-pressure stability and transformations in the matrix of a nanostructured glass–ceramic composite
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 938–945, October 2005
How to Cite
Lipinska-Kalita, K. E., Gramsch, S. A., Kalita, P. E. and Hemley, R. J. (2005), In situ Raman scattering studies of high-pressure stability and transformations in the matrix of a nanostructured glass–ceramic composite. J. Raman Spectrosc., 36: 938–945. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1387
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2005
- DOE-NNSA (CDAC).
- US Department of Energy Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: FC08-01NV14049.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!