Resonance Raman and absorption characterization of cationic Co(II)-porphyrin in its complexes with nucleic acids: binding modes, nucleic base specificity and role of water in Co(II) oxidation processes
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 962–973, October 2005
How to Cite
Terekhov, S. N., Galievsky, V. A., Chirvony, V. S. and Turpin, P.-Y. (2005), Resonance Raman and absorption characterization of cationic Co(II)-porphyrin in its complexes with nucleic acids: binding modes, nucleic base specificity and role of water in Co(II) oxidation processes. J. Raman Spectrosc., 36: 962–973. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1391
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2005
- Foundation of Basic Research of the Republic of Belarus. Grant Number: B04MC-015.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of France. Grant Number: 08166NK.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!