Raman study on the structure of adlayers formed on silver from mixtures of 2-aminoethanethiol and 3-mercaptopropionic acid
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1040–1046, November 2005
How to Cite
Wrzosek, B., Bukowska, J. and Kudelski, A. (2005), Raman study on the structure of adlayers formed on silver from mixtures of 2-aminoethanethiol and 3-mercaptopropionic acid. J. Raman Spectrosc., 36: 1040–1046. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1403
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2005
- Ministry of Scientific Research and Information Technology. Grant Number: PBZ 18-KBN-098/T09/2003.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering Study of the Kinetics of Self-Assembly of Carboxylate-Terminatedn-Alkanethiols on Silver, Langmuir, 2012, 28, 5, 2628, ,
- 2New insights on surface-enhanced Raman scattering based on controlled aggregation and spectroscopic studies, DFT calculations and symmetry analysis for 3,6-bi-2-pyridyl-1,2,4,5-tetrazine adsorbed onto citrate-stabilized gold nanoparticles, Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, 2011, 42, 4, , , ,