Characterization of select members of the Taxane family using Raman spectroscopy
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1052–1058, November 2005
How to Cite
Cipriani, P. and Ben-Amotz, D. (2005), Characterization of select members of the Taxane family using Raman spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 36: 1052–1058. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1405
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2005
- Proteomics Consortium, IN.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Off-line reaction monitoring of the oxidation of alkenes in water using drop coating deposition Raman (DCDR) spectroscopy, The Analyst, 2013, 138, 11, 3163, , , , , , ,
- 2Quantification of casein phosphorylation with conformational interpretation using Raman spectroscopy, The Analyst, 2007, 132, 10, 1053, , , , ,