A novel method for measuring distribution of orientation of one-dimensional ZnO using resonance Raman spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1101–1105, December 2005
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Liu, Y. and Chen, S. (2005), A novel method for measuring distribution of orientation of one-dimensional ZnO using resonance Raman spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 36: 1101–1105. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1413
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2005
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60376009, 60278031.
- Major Project of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60336020.
- Cultivation Fund of the Key Scientific and Technical Innovation Project, Ministry of Education of China.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!