Raman spectroscopy shows antifreeze glycoproteins interact with highly oriented pyrolytic graphite
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1113–1117, December 2005
How to Cite
Cui, Y., Turner, G., Roy, U. N., Guo, M., Pan, Z., Morgan, S., Burger, A. and Yeh, Y. (2005), Raman spectroscopy shows antifreeze glycoproteins interact with highly oriented pyrolytic graphite. J. Raman Spectrosc., 36: 1113–1117. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1415
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2005
- MBRS program. Grant Number: 1S06-GM62813-01.
- NSF/HRD. Grant Number: 0420516.
- NSF Center for Biophotonics. Grant Number: PHY 0120999.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Understanding glycoprotein behaviours using Raman and Raman optical activity spectroscopies: Characterising the entanglement induced conformational changes in oligosaccharide chains of mucin, Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, 2013, 199-200, 66, , , ,
- 2Monitoring the Glycosylation Status of Proteins Using Raman Spectroscopy, Analytical Chemistry, 2011, 83, 15, 6074, , ,
- 3The adsorption of antifreeze glycoprotein fraction 8 on dry and wet mica, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2011, 82, 1, 134, , ,