Presented as part of a commemorative issue for Wolfgang Kiefer on the occasion of his 65th birthday.
The excited-state geometry of 1-hydroxy-2- acetonaphthone: a resonance Raman and quantum chemical study†
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Commemorative Issue: for Wolfgang Kiefer on the Occasion of his 65th Birthday
Volume 37, Issue 1-3, pages 148–160, January - March 2006
How to Cite
Szeghalmi, A. V., Engel, V., Zgierski, M. Z., Popp, J. and Schmitt, M. (2006), The excited-state geometry of 1-hydroxy-2- acetonaphthone: a resonance Raman and quantum chemical study. J. Raman Spectrosc., 37: 148–160. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1449
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2005
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG. Grant Number: SFB 436.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!