Presented as part of a commemorative issue for Wolfgang Kiefer on the occasion of his 65th birthday.
The conformations adopted by the octamer peptide (AAKA)2 in aqueous solution probed by FTIR and polarized Raman spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Commemorative Issue: for Wolfgang Kiefer on the Occasion of his 65th Birthday
Volume 37, Issue 1-3, pages 248–254, January - March 2006
How to Cite
Measey, T. and Schweitzer-Stenner, R. (2006), The conformations adopted by the octamer peptide (AAKA)2 in aqueous solution probed by FTIR and polarized Raman spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 37: 248–254. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1455
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-0318749.
- ACS-Petroleum Research Funds. Grant Number: PRF # 37406-AC.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!