Presented as part of a commemorative issue for Wolfgang Kiefer on the occasion of his 65th birthday.
Surface-enhanced resonance Raman and hyper-Raman spectroscopy of water-soluble substituted stilbene and distyrylbenzene chromophores†
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Commemorative Issue: for Wolfgang Kiefer on the Occasion of his 65th Birthday
Volume 37, Issue 1-3, pages 132–141, January - March 2006
How to Cite
Leng, W., Woo, H. Y., Vak, D., Bazan, G. C. and Myers Kelley, A. (2006), Surface-enhanced resonance Raman and hyper-Raman spectroscopy of water-soluble substituted stilbene and distyrylbenzene chromophores. J. Raman Spectrosc., 37: 132–141. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1467
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2005
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-0342816, BES-0507960.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!